Learn Japanese with Manga Volume One
A Self-Study Language Book for Beginners - Learn to speak, read and write Japanese quickly using manga comics! (free online audio)
Learn to read, write, and speak everyday Japanese with manga stories!
If you enjoy manga, you'll love learning Japanese with this book. The language lessons are interspersed with entertaining manga comic strips, making it easy to learn and remember all the key vocabulary and grammar. With a focus on the casual speech used by young people in Japan, you'll find yourself feeling confident with speaking, reading, and writing Japanese quickly!
Designed for self-study use by adult learners, this book is a fun resource for beginners--no prior knowledge of Japanese required!
Readers will find:
- Help with learning to write and pronounce the 92 Hiragana and Katakana letters plus 160 basic Kanji characters
- Hundreds of useful words and phrases--from numbers and greetings to expletives and insults!
- Seven manga stories woven throughout the book, reinforcing your grasp of the language
- The basic vocabulary and grammar needed to communicate in Japanese!
- Hundreds of exercises with free online audio recordings by Japanese native speakers
- A bidirectional dictionary and answer keys for all the exercises
**Recommended for language learners 16 year old & up. Not intended for high school classroom use due to adult content.**