2023 Guide to the Night Sky: A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above North America
Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Collins Astronomy
The ideal gift for all amateur and seasoned astronomers.
This is the ideal resource for beginners and experienced stargazers in the United States and Canada, and has been updated to include new and practical information covering events occurring in North America's night sky throughout 2023.
This practical guide is both an easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers. Now includes a section on comets and a map of the moon.
Designed specifically for North America.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- Advice on where to start looking.
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see.
- Positions of the moon and visible planets.
- Details of objects and events in 2023.
- Now in three editions: Britain and Ireland; North America; Southern Hemisphere.