LSAT Reading Comprehension
Manhattan Prep’s LSAT Reading Comprehension guide, fully updated for the digital exam, is an essential tool for a surprisingly tricky part of the LSAT. Manhattan Prep’s LSAT guides use officially-released LSAT questions and are written by the company’s instructors, who have all scored a 172 or higher on the official LSAT—we know how to earn a great score and we know how to teach you to do the same.
This guide will train you to approach Reading Comprehension as a law student would approach a legal text:
- Recognize the central argument
- Use reading and note-taking frameworks to stay organized and retain information
- Execute the appropriate process for each type of question
- Predict correct answers and spot trap answers
- Take advantage of the digital format to work quickly and strategically
Each chapter in LSAT Reading Comprehension features drills and full practice sets—made up of real LSAT questions—to help you absorb and apply what you’ve learned. The in-depth solutions walk you through every step needed to master LSAT Reading comprehension, from your initial passage analysis to your final answer selection.